Friday 27 December 2013

Second time lucky

I had a clear picture in my mind how this page should turn out. And... it didn't. Don't you get me wrong, I like it very much but I was aiming for something else. As I couldn't get the thought out of my head, I had to recreate it in my other journal. This time, it turned out perfect.

This was my first attempt:


My Priority Journal doesn't allow much collaging because of the canvas paper, so I used paints to create the collage effect.




(happy place - bottom left corner)


And this is how it was supposed to look like - repeated in my Alpha Journal:

Z is for Zeal
[quote by Kahlil Gibran]

Here, I glued down pieces cut from various backgrounds I'd painted and kept for future use.


(This page is dedicated to Joyce, aka Noodle, because without her help - and her Zee brainstorming stream - I wouldn't have so many Z words for my page.)

For more photos from my journals, go to my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment