Tuesday 31 May 2016

"Create Daily in May" challenge

Recently, I've seen quite a lot of people over on social media doing various daily challenges. I wanted to try something of my own, so I challenged myself to do one piece of mini art a day in May.


I wanted to keep the mini art in my Documented Life journal, so I was a bit limited by the size of the paper I planned to attach the finished pieces to. The ideal size seemed to be 1,5 inches.


I confess, I didn't manage to create daily. Sometimes, I created two pieces a day - beacuse I was lagging behind or because I just wanted to create more (and have a day off the following day LOL).


Some pieces were done very quickly when I just wanted to get it done but some are quite elaborate and I'm very proud of what I've been able to achieve.


1 comment: