Saturday 9 July 2016

PaperArtsy 2016 Topic 13: Paper Piecing

I'm back with another PaperArtsy challenge. I've missed a couple of the previous ones - my "real" life was getting in the way of my artsy life. But, almost unexpectedly, my muse returned for the Paper Piecing topic.


First, I made several gelli plate prints which I then stamped with various stamps.


Then I sketched my template for cutting and cut the gelli plate prints into pieces which I then reassembled back into the original layout.

I edged the pieces with black distress paint and also added dashed line along the edges in white ink.


Finally, I added some words and glued the layout into my kraft journal. 

This is one of my favourite techniques, you might have seen me doing it before ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful pages, the colours look great together. Xx

    ReplyDelete